To shoot this entire tree, the photographers took 32 days
• To photograph the tree as a whole, the photographers took
This huge tree, known as the President already 3200 years. The uniqueness of the plant is that its extremely large size for a long time did not allow to capture it completely in a single photograph. This was first team of photographers and scientists of National Geographic.
(Total 8 photos)
1. Giant sequoia reaches 75 meters in height and 1 275 cubic meters in volume.
2. The width of tree trunk - 8 meters, and its mighty branches hold needle 2 billion - more than any other tree in the world.
3. In addition, the tree is still growing very rapidly.
4. This giant sequoia grows only in one place - in the Giant Forest, Sequoia National Park, California, USA. Small trees are far too peculiar name - the House and Senate.
5. For a long time nobody has been able to shoot the whole tree.
6. A group of photographers and scientists of National Geographic was the first who did it. Specialists use a lot of techniques to scale the tree, which, according to some claims to be the largest in the world.
7. Within 32 days of work, and information 126 individual photos they finally got a portrait of the President, which is breathtaking.
8. And here he is in all its glory.