Vietnam: Life Scene
• Vietnam: scenes from the life of
Vietnam - a country in South-East Asia, located on the Indochina Peninsula. It is said that the shape of Vietnam area on a map resembles the Latin letter "S", and Vietnamese (Viet) descended from a dragon and a fairy-birds.
1. Vietnam is located in subequatorial monsoon climate, but because of the big extent of the country from north to south, the climatic conditions are somewhat different in its territory. Winter in southern hot (26 ° C) in the north of cool (15 ° C), the temperature is sometimes lowered to 1 ° C due to the penetration of cold air from China. To see the frost, it is necessary to climb into the mountains to a height of 1500 m.
2. The main occupation here - agriculture (52% of employees, 21% of GDP) and fishing.
3. More than 80% of the territory of Vietnam occupy the low and high mountains.
4. The local market. Sale of piglets unusual for us coloring, Vietnam, September 20, 2015.
5. The most popular crops in Vietnam - rice, coffee, rubber, cotton, tea, pepper, soybeans, sugar cane, peanuts, bananas ...
6. Here is a behind ornate vegetation - cattle feed.
7. For the first time in first class, 21 September 2015.
8. Students go home. This school is located in the province of Ha Giang in northern Vietnam.
9. The winter is dry and humid in the south to the north, and in the summer monsoon rains poured over the entire country. In late summer and early autumn coast of Vietnam visited also the destructive power of typhoons, September 18, 2015.
10. And let the whole world can wait.
11. The International Organization of coffee reported that the first half of 2012, this country of South-East Asia at 13% ahead of Brazil for the production of coffee beans, thus Vietnam for the first time in history, became the world's largest exporter of coffee beans. This, by the way, they are. Vietnam, September 29, 2015.
12. Cleaning grain.
13. Rice fields. Pay attention to the Asian hats. They originated in East and South-East Asia (Vietnam, China, Japan and Korea). Hats made of palm leaves, as well as textiles. They are worn to protect from sun and rain during the field work.
14. The shape of Vietnam's territory on the map resembles the Latin letter "S". There is also a description of the configuration and the other in Vietnam - a curved yoke with two baskets of rice: one in the north to the Red River Delta, the second in the south in the Mekong Delta.
15. Once seen rice terraces, it seems that the cultivation of this crop is carried out with the help of landscape design. Rice is the main crop in Vietnam of all agricultural products. In the mountainous areas of the country grow rice terraced manner, with a terrace situated on a fairly steep slopes. Rice terraces are renowned for their unique beauty and grandeur.
16. For the cultivation of rice requires special conditions: hot and humid climate, space and constant care for the plants. With bales of rice people return home, Vietnam, October 3, 2015.
17. At home they have long been waiting for.
18. All I carry with myself. This is also a rice scattered for drying.
19. The Vietnamese tea has been around for more than three thousand years. The northern province of Vietnam from ancient times been a place where grown teas. Hence, this culture became later spread to other countries. By plantation area and the volume of production of tea Vietnam is on the 5th place in the world.
20. However, not all the country is in the fields, the Vietnamese have the time and walk through the toy store, for example. Hanoi, Vietnam, 23 September 2015. Hanoi - the second on the industrial center after the 8,000,000th Ho Chi Minh City.
21. Street vendors. Hanoi, Vietnam, September 23, 2015.
22. Motomasterskaya. Hanoi, September 17, 2015. But on the big cities of Vietnam, we will talk already next time.