Migrants Slim crowd ...
• Migrants Slim crowd ...
Serbia, Croatia and Slovenia are struggling with the rivers of migrants.
According to the latest EU cross-border agency "Frontex", in the first nine months of 2015 on the territory of the EU countries came more 710,000 migrants, and the arrival rate in recent years can not be compared with the beginning of the year.
Hungary last Friday night closed the border with Croatia, in order to prevent the flow of migrants from that country. In this regard, a sharp increase in the number of refugees arriving in Slovenia: Only the last night more than 12 600 migrants arrived here, a new record for the country. As a result, Slovenia's parliament on Wednesday passed a bill that allows to involve the army to protect the borders.
1. Local resident with displeasure watch the crowds walking the Brežice in Slovenia. (Photo: Srdjan Zivulovic | Reuters):
Slovenia has asked the EU to send police forces to the country in order to regulate the flow of migrants from Croatia.
2. An endless string. Trooper accompanies the group of migrants and refugees in the area of Dobova, Slovenia. (Photo: Srdjan Zivulovic | Reuters):
3. We want rather to Austria! A major fire occurred on Wednesday, August 21 at the camp reception center for refugees in the city of Brežice in western Slovenia, near the border with Croatia. Arson probably organized migrants themselves in order to speed up the transit procedure to Austria. (Photo by Antonio Bronic | Reuters):
4. On the border of Croatia and Slovenia. (Photo Jeff J Mitchell):
The congress, which takes place in Madrid, the European People's Party (EPP) called on EU member states to strengthen the protection of its external borders and to introduce restrictive procedures against those Member States who do not fulfill their obligations to protect them.
5. Migrants in Slovenia near the Austrian border. (Photo by Leonhard Foeger | Reuters):
6. Attempt to break through the cordon in Slovenia near the Austrian border. (Photo by Leonhard Foeger | Reuters):
7. As mentioned above, just in the last day has arrived to Slovenia more than 12,600 workers. It seems to be a little bit, but at a rate per annum has obtained 4.6 million people ... (Photo Dado Ruvic | Reuters):
8. Future inhabitants of Europe until the border between Serbia and Croatia. (Photo Jeff J Mitchell):
9. This Madame came from Macedonia to Serbia, to move on. (Photo by Armend Nimani):
10. Serbian border with Croatia is passed, you can eat. (Photo by Dado Ruvic | Reuters):
11. On the border of Serbia and Croatia. (Photo by Dado Ruvic | Reuters):
12. The tent migrant camp in Croatia on the border with Serbia. (Photo by Dado Ruvic | Reuters):
13. fashionista from Syria waiting to cross the border. (Photo by Marko Djurica | Reuters):
14. Migrants with their belongings are fields for Serbia. (Photo by Marko Djurica | Reuters):
15. The boat begins to go down in the Greek island of Lesbos. Call for help. I wonder where migrants take life vests in such numbers for sea travel? (Photo by Yannis Behrakis | Reuters):
16. Successfully arrived on the Greek island of Lesbos. (Photo by Yannis Behrakis | Reuters):
17. Migrants arriving in the port of Piraeus near Athens on board the ferry, coming from the island of Lesbos. (Photo by Alkis Konstantinidis | Reuters):
18. (Photo by Louisa Gouliamaki):
19. Migrants Slim crowd coming to Slovenia. (Photo: Srdjan Zivulovic | Reuters):