These salads you back to life after the winter gloom!
• These salads you back to life after the winter gloom!
With the arrival of spring in our windows are increasingly looks the sun, and then blowing spring breeze, announcing that the cold season is losing its way. At such moments you always want some kind of lightness, energy, I want to wake up the body, charging it with vitamins, set up in a positive way. In this post you will find some simple salad recipes that you can safely put on the fight against vitamin deficiency and blues! And for those fasting, they will simply escape :)
We arm culinary chips and give vitamin deficiency fight!
Because of cabbage can cook a whole lot of fresh, crisp salads. Add a couple of new ingredients, experiment with dressing and turn the familiar to us vegetable in incredibly tasty piece. Now view sweet-spicy embodiment of cabbage lettuce.
300 g of white cabbage
1 small sweet pepper yellow
1 small sour-sweet apple
salt to taste
garlic dressing (recipe below)
Ingredients for 4 garlic sauce:
2 medium garlic cloves
3 tbsp. l. red wine vinegar
4-5 Art. l. olive oil
salt, ground black pepper
1. Cabbage finely shinkuem.
2. Pepper cut into thin strips.
3. Apple clean peel and three on a coarse grater.
4. Cooking refueling: garlic put into a mortar with 2 large pinches salt. Rub the pestle to mash. Pouring vinegar, stir and give stand for 3 minutes. Trickle pour oil continuous whisking with a fork until an emulsion (oil must be uniformly mixed with other ingredients). If necessary, add more salt and pepper. 5. Put everything in a salad bowl, pour the dressing and mixing. If necessary - add the salt.
This salad is easy to prepare, but also very tasty. In addition, it is simply "charged" with vitamins, which are so necessary for us after the winter cold.
Carrots - 5 pcs.
Apple - 2 pcs.
Shelled walnuts - 1 tbsp.
Raisins - 0, 5, Art.
Lemon juice - 3 tbsp. l. vPodsolnechnoe oil - 3 tbsp. l.
Sol - 1/2 tsp..
Black pepper (to taste) - 1/8 tsp..
1. On a dry frying pan fry the walnuts until lightly golden shade and cool.
2. Soak the raisins and fold in a colander, a little pat dry it.
3. Chop the carrot grater.
4. Peel the apples peel, rub them on a grater and pour a little lemon juice.
5. In a bowl Put the carrot, apple, raisins and nuts, mix well.
6. In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper, then add to the salad dressing.
This salad just remind you of the approaching summer and fill you with vitality :)
cucumber - 2-3 pc. (You can substitute green peppers)
Eggs - 3 pcs.
green onions - 1 bunch (if it is possible to grow herbs on the windowsill - it's just a great, if not - take in the store)
salt - to taste
1. Eggs boiled hard-boiled. Cool.
2. Cucumbers wash and cut into small cubes.
3. Green onions rinse with water, dry and finely chopped. 4. Cooled boiled eggs are cleaned from the shell and cut into small cubes.
5. Mix all the prepared ingredients for the salad in a bowl and mix well.
6. Dress the salad with sour cream and mix well again. A little salt.
Ready salad can be decorated with feathers onion or other herbs. Salad of cucumber, egg and green onions ready!
Nutritionists all the time tell us that you need to eat balanced, but with the modern pace of life very few people succeed. But you would not believe, even in supermarkets, you can sometimes find useful products. For example, such a product is green buckwheat. It unroasted buckwheat groats, which retained more vitamins and other nutrients than all known fried buckwheat. From it you can cook porridge and easy to germinate, thus turning into a super-useful product, rich in vitamins and antioxidants.
So, if you have decided on the germination of green buckwheat - here's a recipe for a nice salad with it sprouts. You can also use any other cereal seedlings.
2-3 tbsp. l. seedlings (buckwheat, wheat, lentils)
1 h. L. sesame
To prepare this salad is very simple!
Finely chop the vegetables, mix with washed sprouts, sprinkle with sesame seeds, season with butter.
Enjoy the taste of this salad, and your body will tell you: "Thank you!"
Beet salad in something like a salad. Unlike one - all the vegetables are fresh, with bright taste! This salad would be desirable to have a spring to a charge of vivacity and energy in summer. Beet to this salad does not need to boil and bake it, so all the juice remains inside. To bake the beets do not need much to make an effort - just wrap it in foil and place in oven for 35 minutes at 200 degrees.
Peas is better to take it fresh, frozen. It has a unique taste. It is easy to prepare: throw peas in boiling water, bring to the boil again, drain and cool peas.
1 baked beetroot medium-sized
1 small red onion
bunch of parsley
1 cup green peas
50-70 ml of olive oil
some vinegar drops
black pepper, salt.
1. Bake beets (1 hour, 180 degrees).
2. Prepare the filling: Mix the oil, squeeze the lemon juice, add a little vinegar, pepper and salt. Stir vigorously.
3. Blanch peas. Cool.
4. Cut into cubes cold beets, onions finely chop.
5. Chop the parsley.
6. Remove the pits from olives, black olives, finely chop.
7. Mix in a large bowl, beets, onions, peas, and most of the greens, add the filling, mix, let stand 10 minutes.
8. Arrange the salad on a platter, garnish with fresh herbs on top.
Beet salad, a dense, with thick spicy taste. It is ideal for baked potatoes.
The recipe of this salad is perfect for fasting, as it contains no forbidden foods. At the same time it is quite hearty. Ingredients:
150 g of pumpkin
150 g of cauliflower
150 g of boiled or baked beans
10 g of pumpkin seed
1-2 sprigs of parsley
1 clove of garlic
1 tbsp. l. orange juice
salt and pepper to taste
1. Seeds fry in a dry frying pan.
2. Pumpkin Boil until cooked, cool and cut into large cubes.
3. Boil the cauliflower also better in double boiler, and cut.
4. Greens finely chopped.
5. Mix the pumpkin, cabbage, beans with minced garlic and herbs, salt and pepper to taste.
6. Put the salad on a plate, sprinkle with seeds and pour the orange juice, salt and pepper to taste, immediately apply to the table.
If you have your own proprietary ways to saturate the body with vitamins after winter, share them in the comments!