100 best books to read to the child. Do not forget to add to your favorites!
• 100 best books to read to the child. Do not forget to add to your favorites!
For each age - its literature. In order not to wrestle, to read your child enter this list itself in bookmarks or add a wall in the social network and return to us in the evening for the good advice!
We publish a list of books to read to the child. Here are not only books, but also recommendations, how to read.
Books for children from 0 to 2 years
At such a young age, the child will only be able to judge how the book is delicious and easy to use. Read aloud to innocent babies is not as absurd as it seems at first glance. Firstly, it is a kind of dialogue with the child, and secondly, listening to you, baby learns to talk. Particularly useful are the poems and songs that even quite a pipsqueak well perceive the rhythm and intonation can distinguish poditelskie.
How to read?
- In a calm atmosphere. Remove toys that can distract the child, and turn off the computer to the TV.
- expressive and emotionally recites, carefully pronouncing the sounds. Speak lower, higher, faster and slower - in general, conscientiously entertain baby.
- Show your child pictures: well, if you have different versions of the images of the same creatures.
- Show off your child the actions referred to in poems and nursery rhymes. Butting of horned goat, bear stamp for clumsy and growl of a tiger.
- As soon as the book is tired of the baby, stop reading, put it on the day.
What to read?
- Short correctly rhymed poems about animals, toys, and the world around them.
- Verses with onomatopoeia.
- Aleksandrova Z. "Dandelion", "New Snow"
- Aronzon L. "To dream that"
- A. Barto "Toys"
- Bergelson A. "Hooray for mosquito"
- Berastau V. "About the car", "Fun Summer"
- Blaginina E. "Poems for Children"
- Zakhoder "Songs of Winnie the Pooh"
- S. Kozlov, "I love you!", "Panda"
- Lagzdyn G. "Cock", "Bunny, Bunny, and I will dance!"
- Mayer H. "Wood smeshinki"
- S. Marshak "Kids in a Cage"
- Moshkovskaya E. "Zoo"
- Pikuleva N. "for the little poems"
- Russian Folk Tales. "Forty-white-sided", "Bells, bells," "Ladushki", "Food, food to a woman, to his grandfather," "Hush-a-bye," "Ladybird"
- "Mother Goose Rhymes", a children's English poetry in translation by S. Marshak and Chukovsky
- Stepanov, "How are you? What chew? "
- E. Serov "A nice little family," "Who lives in the woods"
- Tokmakova I. "Summer rain", "Seasons"
- A Chebyshev "Hedgehog visiting Giraffe"
- Chukovskiĭ "Hedgehogs are laughing," "Out bunny walk"
Books for children 2 to 4 years of age
Now the child already understands words pronounced adults showing interest in everything around and struggling to imitate mom and dad. One day you may find that the baby is very concentrated, "reads" aloud to his teddy zoo. In general, it's time to start a serious and meaningful reading!
How do I read?
- Turn reading into a nice kid ritual. For example, do it before going to bed - always at the same time.
- If you started reading baby story, and he was asleep or distracted, then the next time will have to start from the first page. So small children is still difficult to store and combine the different episodes of the head of one story.
- Do not be lazy to read the same thing many times, if so requested by your little conservative. Use the children's love for repetition to teach poetry and stories by heart.
- Do not be afraid to take up the texts with unfamiliar words to the child. Firstly, most of all, he knows a lot more than you think. And secondly, vocabulary great spur the development of speech.
What to read?
- Short stories. Let one event covered in them or more, but taking place linearly, that is, one after the other.
- A small poem (4-12 lines).
- Verse puzzles.
- the little animals and toys is still at the peak of popularity. But now the baby is no longer sufficient cheerful story that graze in the meadow "to" - now he needs to have some kind of relationship, the interaction between the characters.
- Andersen, Hans Christian "Thumbelina", "The Tinder Box", "The Tale of The Steadfast Tin Soldier"
- Barto A. "We with Tamara," "younger brother"
- Garshin V. "Frog-traveler"
- Grimm. "The Bremen Town Musicians," "The Wolf and the Seven Little Kids", "Boy Thumb," "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs," "The Brave Little Tailor"
- Dal V. "The old yearling"
- Donaldson D. "Gruffalo"
- P. Yershov "Humpbacked Horse"
- Zakhoder "Bear-Toptyzhka"
- R. Kipling "The Jungle Book", "On the distant Amazon"
- Levin V. "Stupid horse"
- D. Mamin-Siberian "Tales", "fairy tales Alenushka"
- S. Marshak, "The Tale of a stupid little mouse", "Merry account"
- V. Mayakovsky "Whatever page, the elephant, the lion," "What is good and what is bad?"
- Mikhalkov S. "My Puppy", "stubborn frog", "The Three Little Pigs"
- Y. Moritz "The roof went home"
- Perro Sh "Puss in Boots," "Little Red Riding Hood," "Cinderella," "Sleeping Beauty"
- Russian folk tales. "Turnip", "Gingerbread Man", "Tower," "Geese-swans", "The Three Bears"
- Seth R. "Who's who like"
- Suteev V. "Under the fungus," "Chicken and Duck," "Who said" meow "?"
- Tolstoy L. "Tales and Stories"
- Tuvim A. "ABC", "Where's glasses"
- Harms D. "Amazing cat", "Liar", "Boat"
- Chukovskiĭ "Boldly Buzzing Fly", "Cockroach", "Crocodile", "Telephone", "Moidodyr"
- Charushin E. "Tomka", "What kind of animal"
- Yasnov M. "Collector icicles", "Out bunny walk"
Books for children from 4 to 6 years
If the child still has not learned to read and did not like - it's not a tragedy. In no case do not give in to these provocations and do not panic: everything will be fine - and read, and love, and even ask you to write it in the library.
How do I read?
- The child is already quite decent perceives text read normal parental voice. But, of course, a slight intonation can not hurt.
- Children are no longer fixated on the same tale as much as before, but for a better listening experience still makes sense to read the book several times - so easier to remember the details.
- Read by chapter, if they are small, otherwise independently divide text into separate chunks of meaning. This "fractional" approach will encourage the desire of the child to learn to read on their own. Stop literally "the most interesting place", and then safely start to do their own thing: he wants to know what will happen next, let him take the book itself.
- If a child questions put you in a dead end, then along with him seek answers to them in paper encyclopedias, reference books or the Internet.
- To reduce child in the children's library. Show and allow to look through a variety of publications: books, miniatures and large atlases or photo albums.
What to read?
Adventure, full of fascinating events of stories, novels and stories.
Stories in the spirit of "good fellows a lesson" - the best of moralizing and in any case not boring.
Encyclopedia for preschoolers and primary school children.
Training manuals to prepare for school.
Books related to what is happening around the child events. For example, before the New Year, you can read the story of Santa Claus.
- Bazhov V. "Silver hoof"
- F. Burnett, "Little Princess"
- Bianca B. "Animal Stories"
- Volkov, "The Wizard of Oz"
- Voronkov L. "Girl from"
- Gaidar A. "Huck and Chuck", "blue cup"
- W. Hauff "Little Longnose", "Story of Caliph Stork", "Story of Little Muck"
- P. Paul Gallico "Thomasina"
- Dr. Seuss' tales "
- Zoshchenko "Tales of the Lele and Minka"
- Kozlov "Hedgehog in the Fog," "The native forest"
- I. Krylov "The Elephant and the lap-dogs," "The Crow and the Fox"
- S. Lagerlof "The Wonderful Adventures of Nils"
- A. Lindgren "Emil i Lönneberga", "The Kid and Carlson"
- A. Milne "Winnie the Pooh and all-all-all"
- Tales of the peoples of the world
- N. Nosov "Dunno and His Friends," "The Adventures of Kolya and Misha", "Swindlers", "Dreamers"
- Oseeva V. "Blue Leaves", "magic word", "Which is easier,"
- Oster "A kitten named Woof and other stories"
- Prishvin M. "forest owner"
- A. Pushkin "Tales"
- Raspe R. "The Adventures of Baron Munchausen"
- J. Rodari. "Travel Blue Arrow"
- Romanov N. "Ant red dot"
- Russian folk epics
- Tolstoy A. "The Adventures of Pinocchio"
- Wilde O. "Star Boy"
- E. Assumption "Crocodile Gena and his friends", "Vacation in Buttermilk"
- Chandler HJ. "Uncle Remus"
- B. Chaplin "thrown"
7 years Books
Now define the range of reading your child will not only you, but also his mistress. Enclose with the young apprentice contract: every month you go to a bookstore and buy the book there are two - one you choose, the second - he said.
How do I read?
- Read aloud time to finish, except that five or ten minutes - at night to sleep better. Child is really time to start to read.
- Read the tales and fables of roles.
- Teach your kid to write poetry, or, for example, to write history, to continue his favorite books.
- Make sure that both the young bibliophile reads aloud. whether it in words, whether the syllables Do not swallow properly puts stress and so on. etc. Not to be confused. Carefully corrects all errors, and if the baby suddenly show up problems with pronunciation and reading comprehension, always consult a doctor.
- grader receives almost daily homework "to read the text with a certain on such a page" - as a result of a pleasant early activity it becomes for him a painful obyazalovke. Do not forget to praise the disciple that he absolutely did not lose motivation.
What to read?
Non-adapted children's products with full-blooded plot and compound sentences.
That "everyone reads." At this age, children are very important to feel "their" team in the same age, so have a little patience.
- R. Adams' Watership Down "
- Barry George. "Peter Pan"
- ETA Hoffmann "The Nutcracker and the Mouse King"
- Graham K. "The Wind in the Willows"
- R. Dahl "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory"
- Darrell George. "My family and other animals"
- Dickens D. "Stories for children"
- Dragoon V. "Deniskiny stories"
- M. Konopnicka "About dwarfs and orphan Marysia"
- John Crews. "My great-grandfather, the characters and I," "Tim Thaler or Sold Laughter"
- Carroll L. "Alice in Wonderland", "Through the Looking-Glass"
- Legends and Myths of Ancient Greece
- J. London. "White Fang"
- K. Lewis "The Chronicles of Narnia"
- Nekrasov "The Adventures of Captain Vrungel"
- Odoyevski V. "town in snuffbox"
- Y. Olesha "Three Fat Men"
- Proysler O. "Krabat," "Little Baba Yaga", "Little Water"
- Raud E. "Coupling Polbotinka and Moss Beard"
- Seton-Thompson E. "Animal Stories"
- Task SE Mystery red cat
- Mark Twain "The Adventures of Tom Sawyer," "The Prince and the Pauper"
- Frisch K. "Ten Little uninvited guests"
- Ekholm J. "Tutta Carlson. The first and only "
- Jansson T. "Memoirs of Moominpappa", "Sorcerer's Hat"