19 unusual facts about a guy by the name of Marilyn Manson
As once said a cool VJ on MTV, if you have something scared of Marilyn Manson, just remember that his real name is Brian. Even if you do not like his music, you probably agree that an interesting character! His statements, beliefs, and choices of women never ceases to amaze and intrigue the audience. We know little about him, let's delve into his past - that's 19 things that we seem to be amusing.
He was accused of all, what can only be from drug trafficking to torture animals on stage. In this case, Manson four times nominated for a prestigious music Grammy. He gave more than ten exhibitions of his paintings all over the world, opened his gallery. In the 1990s, Manson was known as a maniac and workaholic, who bent over backwards to offend anyone's feelings. In 1994, he became a priest of the Church of Satan, that he was very flattered. In the same year he declared himself the God of the trachea, and two years later - the Antichrist. Is it really so terrible? Or is it just outrageous, and his mask long-rooted.
1. The real name of Marilyn Manson - Brian Hugh Warner.
Brian Hugh Warner was born in Canton, USA. He was the only child in the family furniture merchant Hugh Warner and nurse Barbara Warner, in his German and English roots.
2. Despite the fact that Marilyn says that he an ardent atheist, to really, he attended Catholic schools most of his childhood.
As a child, my parents gave Marilyn a Christian school for boys. Manson himself in his autobiography wrote about it this way: "At school, I could not give everything to the fullest. This place was held on laws and conformism. Everyone was like out of the incubator and any identity could not walk and talk. Starting from the age of twelve, I began a protracted campaign to exile himself from the school. "
3. Marilyn always dreamed of becoming a rock star. Initially, he planned a career in music journalism!
After Brian graduated from high school in Florida, he found a job at a local music magazine "The 25th Parallel". He acted as a reporter and music critic, in his spare time writing poetry.
4. In 1989, Brian along with guitarist Scott Puteski created the rock group "Marilyn Manson and frightening kids"
The band was very popular in the state of Florida! In 1992, the group became known as simply "Marilyn Manson". The name is a combination of the landmark names Marilyn Monroe actress and infamous serial killer Manson.
5. While Marilyn was engaged three times (Rose McGowan, Dita Von Teese, and Evan Rachel Wood), before his marriage reached only once - with Dita Von Teese (her picture in the center). They married in 2005 and divorced a year later.
6. Marilyn received several major acting role. He has played Ron's tally in the final season of "Sons of Anarchy".
He said that the hardest part of this role - to grow a goatee.
7. Marilyn also appeared in one of Eastbound and Down
their favorite TV shows
I wonder if there is something he does not know how?
8. Marilyn uses only certain brands of products to its corporate makeup of hell.
The singer uses the foundation for makiayazha from Christian Dior, blue eye shadow brand Aquacolor, and a combination of several products for brand black eyeliner.
9. Marilyn owns a number of strange objects, which collects.
He collects vintage metal lunch - boxes, medical prostheses and glass eyeballs.
10. Marilyn friends with Johnny Depp! The two men even played together.
January 25, 2014, Marilyn Manson, Alice Cooper, Johnny Depp, Steven Tyler, and several other musicians together performed the song "The Beatles" Come Together.
- From what you hide your eyes, that you avoid: daylight or the sun?
11. The most favorite movie of Marilyn is the movie "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory" in 1971.
In fact, the singer was very interested in getting the role of Willy Wonka in the remake of 2005 in director Tim Burton. But the role was his good friend Johnny Depp, who does not hide that used the image of Marilyn, as part of his inspiration for the construction of an image
12. Singer suffers syndrome Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome.
The main manifestation of the syndrome of Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome - arrhythmia.
13. In addition to his musical talents, Marilyn is also an artist.
He held many successful exhibitions in recent years in galleries throughout the United States and Europe. He also owns a gallery of fine art in Los Angeles called Celebritarian Corporation.
14. Marilyn extremely generous donors and greatly helps several charities.
In particular, it helps to fund "Music for Life" and "Little Kids Rock", which are aimed at promoting musical education and musical instruments for children from families with low income. He also works with an organization called "Project Nightlight", which helps children and adolescents who have been abused.
15. In 1997, Marilyn has released an autobiography titled "The Long Road from Hell", co-authored a famous rock journalist Neil Strauss.
16. Marilyn was nominated for a Grammy Award in 1999, 2001, 2004 and 2013.
Be sure to get a Grammy, his fans no doubt.
Likes to pawls 17. (he three)
18. He told me that a child suffering from a strange "allergy", which took place with age.
He found that these "allergies" are really Munchausen syndrome. Or rather, his mother had Munchausen syndrome by proxy. In this state, the mother invents or actually causes your child syndrome disease. That is, in his childhood illnesses guilty mother. "I learned quite late on Munchausen syndrome, and I do not know whether he ever she was, - he says. - But it is clear that mental disorders I have inherited. "