• Caution! Sunburn!
Summer vacation sun. Such magical three words that can at one moment to turn the head, and all eagerly awaiting this period. Cold winter has passed, for it is not very pleasant spring. And closer and closer treasured vacation time in some very warm place. So that's lying on the beach with your favorite book for hours, or without book - just blankly staring at all given eye.
And it is here, on the sunny Mediterranean (or any other) Coast holidaymakers and lie in wait for unpleasant surprises. Sometimes, completely relaxed, you can not be aware of how long you lie in the sun, especially if a slight breeze blowing, and do not feel anything until a certain point. Well, when you will feel the symptoms of sunburn are already available, so to speak, on the face. What can be done, if it has already happened and you need to do something about it. There are certain ways in which to some extent will help to reduce the pain and burning of the skin. Here are some of them.
- On painful areas can make a towel soaked in cold water. - You can stand under a cool shower. But it is better, if it is taking a bath, where it is necessary to add a cup of apple cider vinegar, which will soothe the pain in the affected areas and prevent the formation of scars on the skin. Instead of vinegar can be added to water, oat flakes, which are well reduce the burning sensation.
- skin lotion containing aloe vera increases the moisture content of the skin, is the best way in this case. Some lotions with aloe vera in its composition have lidocaine, which has anesthetic effect, and therefore reduces the feeling of pain.
- The pharmacy selling ointments containing one percent hydrocortisone. It is well relieves itching and prevents the formation of tumors.
- You can take the pills that reduce the pain and reduce inflammation, such as naproxen or ibuprofen.
- Good help and cool milk that forms a layer of animal protein at the burn site. With a clean bandage, soaked in milk to the affected area, it is possible to achieve reduction of general discomfort and irritation of the burn.
- Vitamin E is a good antioxidant, reduces the inflammation caused by burns. The oil containing the vitamin would be useful to apply on the affected areas. Just as it can be taken in by mouth (capsules) with food. - Apply a bandage soaked in a freshly prepared, but cool tea to the affected area. It was in black tea contains tannins, which are able to remove the heat from the burns and restore the pH.
- The most common cucumber has analgesic properties. Pulling out of the refrigerator cucumber, it is necessary to grind in a blender, and the resulting mass abundantly cover the wound, and if there is a need, then the face.
All of these methods, of course. help. But it's best to know in advance about the possible risk of sunburn and to take all measures to prevent this from happening. Therefore, the use of various creams, oils, lotions, which protect the surface of the skin from the sun's rays simply imperative! And no need to sit in the sun for hours, especially in the afternoon, when its rays are incredibly ruthless.