How to choose a husband
• How to choose a husband
Every girl once in my life thought about what should be her future husband. In 1930, Professor Gerling from Geneva decided to help women with this difficult issue and wrote a book called "The man, whom should not get married." Many tips and guidelines do not lose their relevance to this day.
- Do not marry a man who is convinced that he is doing everything perfectly.
- Do not tie your life with narcissistic man, who is ready to spend hours admiring her reflection in a mirror.
- Do not choose in life companions, who can not miss a single woman's skirt.
- Do not choose a man who is obsessed with playing cards, because they are for him more important than you.
- Do not marry a man who bites his nails. Also avoid men who do not follow hygiene.
- Do not tie your life with a stupid man. He can not give anything to you or your children.
- Do not marry a person who is lying to you, even in small things. Such people can not be corrected. - It does not matter what the exterior of your man: he is tall, pumped up or not. What is important is whether he is ready for family life, whether good, and whether you appreciate.
- Do not tie your fate to a man whose voice resembles a dog barking or the sound of breaking glass.
- Do not agree to marry a man who is constantly fidgeting and can not sit still.
- Avoid men who are older than you are more than 12 years.
- not to marry Don Juan: men do not change their habits.
- Avoid the society of men, who can not live a day without alcohol. To the good it will not finish.
- You'll laugh, but do not agree to the proposal to marry a man whose laugh sounds like "hee-hee-hee." Sincere, intelligent and educated people will always laugh just like: "Ha-ha-ha!"