Vegetarian dishes from around the world
• Vegetarian dishes from around the world
Fortunately for those who do not eat meat, there are many ways of eating vegetarian food all over the world. Here are some of the best vegetarian dishes from around the world, that you can try.
1. Dal bhat tarkari - a tasty, satisfying and well-balanced meal in Nepal.
It is the national dish, consisting of lentils, rice and vegetables with pickles.
2. If you like caramelized onions and smoky lentils, the Lebanese mudzhaddara for you.
onion caramelization adds incredible depth to this Lebanese dish of rice and lentils. As a rule, the more you have patience when caramelize onions, so tasty can be your results.
3. Chana Masala - Punjabi main product - a symphony of taste, depending on the blend of spices that you use.
North Indian vegetarian favorite, Chana Masala - also called Chole - this chickpea stew with tomatoes and abundant spices.
4. Variations on Locri - hearty and delicious Andean stew - served throughout South America.
No matter who supplies the South American vegetable stew, it has one important requirement: it must be a potato.
5. The Spanish tortilla de patatas, sometimes referred to as Spanish omelette - it's delicious vegetarian snack or meal.
If you do frittata before, the method used for tortillas, may seem familiar to you.
6. Caponata - a Sicilian dish that allows you to prepare the most of the summer of eggplants and tomatoes.
This classic sweet and sour summer vegetable composition is not difficult to make at home.
7. Macaroni and cheese - a classic American vegetarian dish.
Landmark, delicious vegetarian dish from the United States - macaroni and cheese.