Films made on the basis of books
• Films made on the basis of books
Compare the books with the film is a natural, and it is interesting to note what creative ideas exhibited some directors in the adaptation of the original work for the film. Below you will find films that have been based on the books, but you probably did not know it.
1. "Forrest Gump" was originally a novel written by Winston Groom, released in 1986. He became a movie in 1994.
2. The "Time Traveler's Wife" - a book in 2003, Audrey Niffenegger, a film based on it, came out in 2009.
3. Favorite cartoon "Shrek" (2001) is based on the novel of 1990 "Shrek!" Written by William Steig.
4. A series of Meg Cabot's "The Princess Diaries" came out in 2000, and the first film was released in 2001, and a sequel in 2004
5. "Legally Blonde" - a novel by Amanda Brown, who was the forerunner of the popular film of the same name.
6. In 2010, the "Room," written by Emma Donoghue, became a film in 2015, where the main role Brie Larson and Jacob Tremblay.
7. "She - man" - a romantic film, based on a "Twelfth Night" by William Shakespeare 1600s.
8. The novel "American Psycho" in 1991, written by Bret Easton Ellis, has turned into a film in 2000.
9. Documentary book in 1996 "Into the Wild" became a movie in 2007.
10. The story of Stephen King's 1982 "Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption" was inspired to create a film in 1994, "The Shawshank Redemption."