Positive things that are happening in the world right now
• The positive things that are happening in the world right now
Are you ready for the positive things in your life? Although it may seem that the whole world is coming apart at the seams, it is, for the most part, an illusion created by the social networks around the clock news releases.
Everything that happens in reality is much, much, much better than ever before in the history of mankind ... no matter what they say your grandparents. Before you - 25 positive things that are happening in the world right now!
25. In 1850, only 10% of the population could read. To date, 84% know how to read.
24. The peak oil production was calculated incorrectly. In fact, we have much more oil than we thought. This gives us more time to unlearn it.
23. Thanks to the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation) polio is almost eradicated.
22. An unconditional basic income is currently tested in some countries (Switzerland, Finland, Canada).
21. Recently in Burma for the first time in more than 50 years there was a democratically elected prime minister.
20. Between 2000 and 2015 almost all of the Millennium Goals set before him by the United Nations, were achieved (except environmental). These goals cover everything from reducing the level of hunger and disease to prevent war and violence.
19. 839.000 deaths due to malaria were reported in 2000. In 2015, the number of deaths was still have 438,000.
18. Every year the emergency medical system becoming more and more accessible to more people.
17. The network of broadband Internet access via fiber optics (Google Fiber) is extended to more and more cities. Soon we will all have access to a lightning-fast Internet.
16. The US unemployment rate is only 4, 9%, and this figure is only getting better. This is one of the lowest in the world. In addition, wages are rising and, despite the recent economic downturn, the global economy as a whole develops and moves forward.
15. The homicide rate in the US is much lower than it was in the 1980s and 1990s.
14. Increasing the use of renewable energy sources. In Germany in 2000, only 6% of energy sources were renewable. In 2015 this figure increased to 33%.
13. More children in the world than ever before have access to information and, consequently, to education, due to the rapid spread of the Internet.
12. Currently, there is a vaccine against dengue fever, which recently passed the first human clinical trials with a success rate of 100%.
11. The Netherlands were forced to close some prisons because there is no sufficient number of prisoners to serve their sentences.
10. The war has become far less violent than they were. To give some perspective: during the civil war was lost more American lives than all other wars America combined in the United States.
9. The current infant mortality rate is lower than it was at any time in human history.
8. In 2015, Nigeria held democratic elections, in which opposition candidate won. This is the first time that Nigeria occupying the post had not been re-elected for a new term. Elections have been called "a new milestone in the history" of Africa.
7. The situation in Rwanda, one of the most terrible tragedies of Africa has improved rapidly over the past 20 years after the genocide. On it they say even as an economic and political miracle.
6. The birth rate is expected to stabilize and the world population is projected to level off to 10 billion people.
5. With the advent of new drugs and treatments for cancer every year it becomes less and less a death sentence.
4. Serious crimes are becoming increasingly scarce around the world.
3. The poverty rate is rapidly declining.
2. The average life expectancy in the world increased by 6 years.
1. The ozone layer is actually repairs itself.