Interesting facts about jeans
• Interesting facts about jeans
May 20 jeans to celebrate your birthday. The first pair of jeans trousers was sold in 1850. A little later, Levi Strauss opened his own company "Levi Strauss & Co", which specializes in tailoring for the workers. In 1873, Levi Strauss obtained a patent for the manufacture of "overalls strapless with pockets for a knife, money and hours."
On the birthday of jeans Cosmopolitan publishes them 7 interesting facts.
1. The first pair of jeans was sold for 1, $ 46 in the US in 1850. These were the pants of canvas, with seams with double stitching and lots of pockets. They liked to wear the California gold prospectors. But the pair did not look like the usual jeans us.
2. The first women's jeans appeared in 1981!
3. Kudos to this cult thing came in the early 1950s, when the first time the actor James Dean appeared on the big screen in jeans. After that jeans gained massive popularity.
4. In the middle of the twentieth century in the jeans were not allowed in public places.
5. There are seven kinds of denim. The same denim, remember that our parents - a coarse, dark blue, which is nicely dried himself in the folds - is now very difficult to find because of its high price. His contribution to the creation of modern jeans made and China by launching stretch denim.
6. The famous leather label of "Levi Strauss & Co" appeared in 1886 - it depicts two horses who are trying to break the jeans in half.
7. Today denim produce virtually all global brands. There are many kinds of jeans fit. At one time, it was popular jeans, flared, skinny, dzhegginsy, boyfriend jeans and others.
We love jeans because every girl will be able to find your perfect model!