Unusual and surprising facts
• Unusual and amazing facts
Some facts do not seem so obvious, although you are always aware of them. For example, you know that you can see your nose, but do not think about it until someone pointed out to you on this strange fact. Here are some more obvious, but the astonishing facts that can hit you.
1. Have you ever seen his real face - only photos and reflections.
2. You can always see your nose, but your brain ignores it.
3. You can not imagine the new color.
Any color spectrum visible to man, already exists.
4. You can not breathe and swallow at the same time.
Admit that just tried to do it.
5. Your language never rests in your mouth.
How to relax your tongue at the moment? Most likely, it is pressed against the upper palate most of the time, which means that the muscles of the tongue all the time work. Now, this idea will not give you peace of mind.
6. At this very moment you are older than has ever been, and younger than ever will.
7. You can not sing, holding his nose.
8. Your right hand never touched right elbow.
9. To you all the time something touches.
Even if you jump in the air naked, because the air has weight. 10. Except for the fact that nothing comes to you, since the atoms act on each other with a force, and, in fact, do not touch.
atoms all the time repel other atoms, because when you put your hand on the table, it is, in fact, slightly hovers over the table.
11. If the baby was born at 23:00 in Moscow, and the other child was born in Novosibirsk at 3:00, they will have different birthdays, even though they were born at the same time.
12. "() ()" is not a palindrome, and "()) (" - it is a palindrome.
palindrome - a word or phrase that reads the same in both directions. And although the "() ()" is more symmetrical, it is not a palindrome.
13. If you buy a bottle of whiskey with a 12-year delay, he just was produced in 2005.
14. You may have sickened hair and nails others only when they are separated from the human body.
Especially if you find them in food.
15. Money has value only because we have been so decided.
16. When you think about your brain, your brain thinks about himself.